CAREPOI is a system developed by SYSTSERV company and is committed to protecting your privacy.
- A Note About Children. We do not use the system to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
- Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify someone’s position or contact you, including, for example, name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, position, as well as any other non-public information that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- User Provided Data. The system obtains information that you provide when you download and register the system. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the system unless you register with us. When you register with us and/or use an Application, you generally provide (a) your name, email address, and other registration information; (b) your age and gender; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; and (d) information that is entered into our system when you use the Applications, such as your heart rate data and health abnormalities (“User Provided Data”). We may also use the information that you provide to us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
- Use of Your Personal Data General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. Data taken from TreatMeOut is never sold nor shared with 3rd parties or used for advertising purposes. Ways we use your Personal Data include, but is not limited to:
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- identify your position and obtain a first assessment of your clinical status
- improve the quality of experience when you use our Applications;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; and
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Application.
- for purposes of a session or in connection with the provision of follow-up treatment to another physician or healthcare provider
- to inform (upon request) your health insurer or health plan in connection with the processing and payment of claims and other charges.
- to provide customer services and conduct quality review assessments. If any such third party must have access to your data in order to perform its services, DoctorsHello will require that third party to enter an agreement that binds the third party to the use and disclosure restrictions outlined in this Notice.
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our applications. SystServ reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties, including but not limited to our research partners, in its sole discretion.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers who work on our behalf. These third-party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by SystServ.
- Data Retention Policy; Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data. We will retain User Provided Data for as long as you use the system and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you would like us to delete User Provided Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Applications to function properly, and we may be required to retain certain information by law.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Policy is already designed to address
- require Us to correct any mistakes in your information which We hold
- require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:02016R0679-20160504&from=EN on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to Us
- let Us have enough information to identify you (name, registration details, company name),
- let Us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let Us know the information to which your request relates
HOW TO COMPLAIN
We hope that We can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
- We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data.
- We will periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of our system. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below). Unsubscribe instructions will be included in every email.
- Changes to Personal Data. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us by sending an e-mail to the address set forth below, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
- Security of Your Personal Data. SystServ is commited to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we limit access to your Personal Data to employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve out Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonably security for information that we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. Therefore, while SystServ uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, SystServ cannot guarantee its absolute security.