DURUS DH-800 is an innovative Telemedicine station that support patients to have access to specialty care via ATLAS™ and P2PV, especially in under served areas. DH-800 is based on DH-600 with the addition of a dual-head Ultrasound device and access to ATLAS™ RIS-PACCS subsystem. It can be placed in rural areas where medical or paramedical staff can support such services. DH-800 can also provide convenience to places with immune-compromised or elderly individuals like group homes and assisted living care facilities.
The ultimate Telemedicine solution with:
- Dual-head Ultrasound device
- RIS-PACS subsystem access
- ECG Telecardia: Simultaneous 12-lead / Without consumables / Capture in 15 sec / Long battery life / Bluetooth wireless transmission.
- Pulse oximeter: SpO2 measurement / Short and long term heart rate / Fingertip sensor / Wireless transmission
- Blood pressure monitor: Automatic / With armcuff / Digital display of measurements / Adjustment for 1 or 3 successive captures / Wireless transmission.
- Thermometer: In-ear/ Ease of use / Wireless transmission.
- Blood glucose monitor: Light / Ease of use / Wireless transmission
- Stethoscope: Ease of use / Global compliance / Wireless transmission
- Otoscope: Digital / 15-150x zoom / 1.3 megapixels / LED lighting / Wireless transmission
- Dermatoscope: Digital / 15-150x zoom / 2 megapixels / LED lighting / Wireless transmission
- Ophthalmoscope: Light / Complete diagnosis / Wireless transmission
- Ultrasound: Compact / Automatic mode / High quality image / Wireless transmission
- Spirometer: Sleek design / Ease of use / Wireless transmission
- Additional webcam: FHD (1080p) / Hand or frontal use / USB transmission
- P2PV Videoconferencing system for teleconsultation and telemedicine.
- 22 to 24 inches touchscreen..
- Washable & antibacterial accessories.
- Wheels and drawers.
If the station or any attached device has been returned for annual service and calibration each year within one month of its purchase anniversary date, any repair parts required will then be warrantied for 2 years from the original date of purchase. A nominal fee plus shipping is charged for this optional annual service. The station or the device must be registered within 30-days of purchase.