The DURUS DH-600 is an innovative Telemedicine station that allows patients easier access to specialty care via ATLAS and P2PV, especially in under served areas. DH-600 and DH-800 can be placed in private areas of locations like pharmacies, schools, big box stores and large businesses will not only provide access to medical care from a distance, but can be outfitted with special devices (e.g. 12-lead ECG etc.) to help doctors retrieve necessary information.
The ultimate Telemedicine solution
- ECG Telecardia: Simultaneous 12-lead / Without consumables / Capture in 15 sec / Long battery life / Bluetooth wireless transmission.
- Pulse oximeter: SpO2 measurement / Short and long term heart rate / Fingertip sensor / Wireless transmission
- Blood pressure monitor: Automatic / With armcuff / Digital display of measurements / Adjustment for 1 or 3 successive captures / Wireless transmission.
- Thermometer: In-ear/ Ease of use / Wireless transmission.
- Blood glucose monitor: Light / Ease of use / Wireless transmission
- Stethoscope: Ease of use / Global compliance / Wireless transmission
- Otoscope: Digital / 15-150x zoom / 1.3 megapixels / LED lighting / Wireless transmission
- Dermatoscope: Digital / 15-150x zoom / 2 megapixels / LED lighting / Wireless transmission
- Ophthalmoscope: Light / Complete diagnosis / Wireless transmission
- Ultrasound: Compact / Automatic mode / High quality image / Wireless transmission
- Spirometer: Sleek design / Ease of use / Wireless transmission
- Additional webcam: FHD (1080p) / Hand or frontal use / USB transmission
- P2PV Videoconferencing system for teleconsultation and telemedicine.
- 22 to 24 inches touchscreen..
- Washable & antibacterial accessories.
- Wheels and drawers.
If the station or any attached device has been returned for annual service and calibration each year within one month of its purchase anniversary date, any repair parts required will then be warrantied for 2 years from the original date of purchase. A nominal fee plus shipping is charged for this optional annual service. The station or the device must be registered within 30-days of purchase.